Sunday, March 2, 2014

Vostroyan Chimera's part deux!

Hello all,

      I have been working on several projects over the last few months and I wanted to share with you what I had been working on. A while ago I had a few articles concerning my chimera variations from the normal GW model. If you would like to see that article, you may go here or you are welcome to scroll back and check out the article that way.

      SO I got on this build it or sell it kick recently and decided to build everything that I can out of my Bitz Boxes and found out I could be rather productive.

 I was able to manage another 10 hulls. 

I planned on creating a total of 8 chimera hulls (including the two that are already painted)

I also made a total of 5 "heavier" chimera chassis that would be used for my Hellhound / Bane Wolf / and Devil Dog bodies. 

You will notice that the turrets have a yellowish color as they were created and cast out                                                                                                 
I will be showing them off in a future blog post. I will be trying to make more posts with a far greater frequency as well. 

Here is a close up of the stowage on the back of the vehicle. I really feel the details make the models. 

All in all it took about 2 weeks for me to sort through the bins and see what could be made and what types of chassis I wanted to create. 

Shortly after completing all of the builds I spent one full weekend bringing everything together for painting. I still have the final stowage to paint, but I love the look and I am very happy with it. 

 
I will be back soon with more! Thank you for checking this out.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice looking tanks. They look a bit like early WW2 light tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. They were meant to be the equivalent of a Fiat 3000 light tank. With 13 (including variants) they are the workhorse of my army. Speaking of horses, sooo much work to do! (its a secret) I will be posting the next installment of what I have been up to tonight. Hopefully. =)

    ReplyDelete